Looking for a versatile way to expand your outdoor living area? Discover the possibilities with SP Decking! Beautiful to see, and even more fun to use, a deck is an impressive addition that elevates the look and value of any home.
Whether you’re creating a new place for friends and family to gather, need something slip-resistant around your pool or want to replace an old, rotting wood deck, your personalization options are nearly infinite with SP Decking.
The SP Decking Difference
For more than 30 years your pros at System Pavers have been passionate about creating high-quality, low-maintenance outdoor spaces that add long-lasting value to homes. We originally started working with pavers for three very good reasons: Quality. Durability. Beauty.
When it came to adding decking capabilities to our list of outdoor remodeling services, we knew we could only work with ones that met our high standards. That’s why we partnered with Trex® and MoistureShield® – two leading composite deck manufacturers known for their superior commitment to quality.
Built and tested to outperform other decking materials (such as wood decks or PVC boards), we knew this trusted decking would deliver the value homeowners deserve in outdoor decking. Backed by manufacturer’s warranties for fading and stain resistance, we also offer an industry-leading 10-year workmanship warranty on every deck we design and install.
The result is peace of mind knowing you have an incredibly strong, gorgeous deck thoughtfully designed for years of enjoyment.
Top 6 Reasons to Pick SP Decking
- Enjoy More, Maintain Less – Spend more quality time outdoors with loved ones without worrying about fading, seasonal painting, sealing, or staining.
- Beauty That Won’t Rot – Unlike wood that cracks, splinters, and attracts termites, SP Decks are designed to withstand the elements and look good doing it for years to come.
- More Useable Space – An SP Deck is a sophisticated way to create elevated outdoor living areas that won’t get muddy or increase wear and tear on your lawn.
- 95% Recycled Materials – Feel good knowing your deck is sustainably made from 95% recycled materials using earth-friendly manufacturing processes.
- Endless Design Opportunities – Available in a wide array of colors and finishes (that won’t fade), we can help create a look that complements your home’s style beautifully.
- Low maintenance. Long-lasting. Fabulously functional. Sustainably made. Endless possibilities. Those are five good reasons to build an SP Deck. But we have plenty more if you’re interested!
Connect with us today for a complimentary design consultation. We’d love to help you learn more about how an SP Deck can take your outdoor living to the next level in no time.