Win Big with our Dine Outdoors Social Contest!
The summer isn’t over yet, there is still plenty of time to enjoy al fresco meals with family and friends. Our Dine Outdoors Package will turn you into the hostess with the most-est. Win this serving set for 4 that includes plates, glasses, and silverware. Simply follow the instructions below to enter, best of luck to all!
1. To enter this contest, follow the System Pavers Instagram® account, like the System Pavers Contest Post, tag two or more friends in the comments section and mention the state that you live in. Void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation.
2. SP Marketing will award one (1) Grand Prize at the end of the prize period. The prize period begins at 10:01 am (PT) on August 16, 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm (PT) on August 25, 2019. One winner will be drawn at random from all qualified entries received. SP Marketing reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, extend, or terminate this contest without notice at any time. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified by direct message, phone or certified mail within 15 days of being selected. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize Winner. All prizes will be awarded.
3. On or about August 26, 2019, all qualified entries will be gathered a winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be deemed the “Grand Prize Winner”. The Grand Prize winner will receive a set of outdoor plates, water glasses, and silverware set with caddy (all serve 4) valued at $300.
4. The Grand Prize Winner must comply with all instructions in the prize notification correspondence, including the completion of an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, and return such within fourteen (14) days of the date on the prize notification correspondence as well as have met all of the eligibility requirements set forth within these Official Rules; otherwise the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected.
5. Entrants must (a) be twenty one (21) years of age or older as of the time of entering this contest and (b) reside within the continental United States. Employees, officers, and directors of SP Marketing, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this contest. SP Marketing reserves the right to disqualify any entry in good faith.
6. Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to the Grand Prize is the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service.
7. Entries that are lost, late, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. SP Marketing will not be responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, prize notices or for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or announcement of the Grand Prize. SP Marketing is not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable e-mail/text messages or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, cell phones, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmission, or any combination thereof.
8. By participating in the contest, participants and their parents/guardians agree to release, discharge and hold harmless SP Marketing, its affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages that may arise out of participation in the contest in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. By entering into this contest, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies (hereafter referred to as a “Claim”) arising under or relating to this contest, including the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be subject to binding arbitration to be determined by one arbitrator, in accordance with and pursuant to the then prevailing Code of Procedure of the National Arbitration Forum (“NAF”), to be held and arbitrated in the judicial district in which you live at the time of entering this contest. You agree you will not assert a Claim on behalf of, or as a member of, any group or class. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own fees and costs. This agreement to arbitrate, and any award or verdict will be specifically enforceable under the prevailing law of any court having jurisdiction. Notice of the demand for arbitration will be filed by the party asserting the Claim with NAF. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the Claim in question has arisen, and in no event shall any such demand be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such Claim would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. Any arbitration proceeding and any award or verdict shall remain confidential between the parties and shall not be made public. Further information may be obtained, and claims may be filed at any office of the National Arbitration Forum, www.arbitration-forum.com, or by mail at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55405.
9. For a winners’ list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope within thirty (30) days following a prize period to SP Marketing, Inc., 1570 Brookhollow Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92705, including a request for the winners’ names. To stop the mailing of future contest-related materials SP Marketing, please send a written request to 1570 Brookhollow Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
10. This contest is conducted in English, which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning. This contest is sponsored by SP Marketing, Inc., 1570 Brookhollow Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92705, an affiliate of Systems Paving, Inc. dba System Pavers and governed by the laws of the state of California with venue in Orange County, California.
Start My Project
CA Lic. # 661575OR Lic. # CCB 168710RLA #3033WA Lic. # SYSTEPW908KFSystem Pavers of Washington, Inc.