SYSTEM PAVERS - Official Sweepstakes Rules:
2018 San Diego Fair
Official Sweepstakes Rules:
No purchase is necessary to win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The sponsor of this sweepstakes is SP Marketing, Inc. SPM, Inc. will hold one random drawing in which you can win. SPM, Inc. will award one (1) grand prize. This prize period begins on June 1, 2018 and ends on July 4, 2018. Winners will be determined from a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the applicable prize period. The odds of winning any prize are determined by the number of entries received prior to the time of the prize drawing. SPM, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion without notice at any time. Participation may be limited. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. You do not have to submit to a sales presentation to participate in this promotion.
Please see Official Rules below for additional terms and conditions that apply.
1. You may enter this promotion by: (a) completing the preprinted entry form and mailing to SPM, Inc. at their address listed on the form or; (b) you may print your name, your phone number and complete address on a 3” x 5” card: write the words SP Marketing, Inc. San Diego Fair Sweepstakes at the top, identify the product(s) you are interested in, and mail the card to SPM, Inc. at their address: SP Marketing, Inc. c/o 2018 San Diego Fair Sweepstakes, 1570 Brookhollow Dr., Santa Ana, CA 92705 or; (c) you may submit your name, address and e-mail address on this page. Entries must be received by December 31, 2016 to qualify for that prize period’s drawing. No more than one entry per household is allowed. Employees and their immediate families (including household members) of SPM, Inc., or its agents, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible. SPM,Inc. is not responsible for any illegible, misplaced, damaged, incomplete or late entries. Entrants selected must comply with all of the terms and conditions of these official rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
2. The grand prize (1) winner will be awarded (i) System Pavers* exterior design and installation services for winner’s front or back yard (valued at approximately $5,000 retail) (no cash redemption). All prizes include installation and removal of existing concrete or other materials where applicable. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
3. All winners will be notified by phone and/or in person at the residence where the work will be performed.Acceptance or use of a prize constitutes permission for SPM, Inc. and its affiliates to use recipient’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. SPM, Inc. reserves the right to substitute any prize for another of similar value. Payment of any and all federal, state and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. A list of winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SPM, Inc. within 90 days following the end of any prize period and including a request for the winners’ names.
4. Drawings: On or around July 4, 2018, SPM, Inc. will conduct a random drawing to award the grand prize from all of the entries received by the qualifying time period. Failure to acknowledge a prize award within 10 days of certified mailing or otherwise comply with these terms and conditions may result in the prize being withdrawn and awarded to an alternative randomly-selected eligible entrant.
5. Eligibility: This promotion is open to legal residents of the state of California, Colorado, Oregon or Washington,18 years and older, who own the home where the product is to be installed, and reside in one of the following counties: In California, San Diego, Imperial, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, Kern, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Contra Costa, Alameda, Marin, Monterey, Napa, San Benito, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Sonoma, Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, Sutter, Tuolumne, Yolo; In Colorado, Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson; In Oregon, Clackamas, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington; and in Washington, Clark, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Snohomish . Employees, officers and directors of SPI, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their household) are not eligible to participate in the promotion. By participating in the promotion, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless SPM, Inc., their affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages which may arise out of participation in the promotion in any way or out of the acceptance, use or misuse or possession of a prize. Acceptance of a prize may require entering into an affidavit of eligibility to participate in this promotion, as well as standard contract or purchase order for the goods and services to be provided, as required by state law. This promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning).
*Systems Paving, Inc.
*System Pavers of Washington, Inc.; System Pavers of Oregon, LLC; System Pavers of Colorado, LLC