7 Reasons to Love SP Turf
Considering turf? Here are 7 reasons for a complete lawn makeover.
- Got H2O? Turf offers huge water savings – up to 99,000 gallons per year! On average, one square foot of natural lawn requires 44 gallons of water annually. Calculate your own water savings by accounting for the size of your lawn.
- Save water, save money – take up to $400 off your annual water bill. Once you know the water savings you could receive by switching to turf, you can calculate your personal savings. Pairing turf with other environmentally friendly landscaping can boost your savings even further.
- Play like a pro – use turf for putting greens, sporting fields, and everything in-between. Whether you’re an amateur looking for a safe turf alternative for extended play or a durable lawn for the kids to play soccer, System Pavers can provide you with quality turf for an outdoor play space.
- Tick, tock – Take hours off the clock with reduced lawn maintenance needs. Homeowners and business owners with turf spend less time caring for low-maintenance yards. Keep your lawn looking great with much less effort!
- Green turf for a green planet – lawn mowers emit as much CO2 in one hour as 11 cars. Even a partial turf replacement can allow you to switch to greener lawn care alternatives. SP Turf can help you reduce your carbon footprint.
- Furever Green – Pet-friendly turf prevents muddy paws, dry spots and more. Turf also makes it easy to pick up and clean after pets and is a great alternative for pet owners tired of brown spots and digging in their yards. Consider System Pavers turf to keep your indoor and outdoor spaces fresher and cleaner.
- Cut Out the Chemicals – Turf is safer, requiring no fertilizer or harsh pesticides. Protect your family, and reduce runoff of chemicals into important water resources. Fewer pesticides means the protection of important local critters as well!