Ready for a backyard camping extravaganza? Let System Pavers help you make the most of an excursion out into your own outdoor living space!
Camp Safe… and Fun! – The best part about backyard camping is it gives you all the benefits of the great outdoors, along with a terrific amount of safety and comfort! Experience nature on your own turf – set up a tent and spend the evening under the stars.
- Celestial Beauty - One of the best activities for a backyard campout is stargazing. Plan ahead for a fun evening out during a meteor shower, or teach the family about the constellations. For more stargazing ideas, check out our star gazing Pinterest Board.
- Backyard BBQ Bonanza – No need to rough it when it comes to food! Fire up your System Pavers grill for burgers, hot dogs, and other tasty treats during your backyard campout. For some of our favorite BBQ ideas, visit recipes from Sam the Cooking Guy.
- Safe Campfire Fun – Use your personal fire pit as an instant campfire. Roast hot dogs, make toasty s’mores, and for the musically inclined be sure to bust out the guitar to play some favorite campfire tunes. An evening around a fire is also the perfect time to tell stories (spooks and ghouls optional).
- Night Bloomers – Want to camp out on a regular basis? Try filling your garden with luxurious night blooming plants to make your outdoor staycation even more special. From evening primrose to moonflower, there are plenty of options.
- Backyard Games – Turn off the smartphones and tablets and enjoy some backyard games with the whole family. Whether you opt for Duck, Duck, Goose or set up a game of horseshoes, there are plenty of fun options. Even a nature-oriented scavenger hunt can be a ton of fun!
- Be Prepared – Remember to prep for your backyard camping adventure as if it were a real camping excursion. Bring out insect repellant, snacks, and even a first aid kit for bumps and scrapes, so you don’t have to cut your night short and head back to the house. Also, remember to have enough comfortable sleeping backs, air mattresses, and blankets for everyone when the time comes to get cozy.