Grill up a fireside classic: fire roasted 3-cheese paninis
It’s nearly impossible to bite into a grilled cheese and not feel happy. But grilled cheeses have come a long way since the days of sliced American and white bread in a pan. Your built-in BBQ grill offers you an array of ways to experiment with exciting options for reinventing this classic fall and winter treat.
Escaping the kitchen and exploring fire-ready cooking tools that remind everyone of simpler times can create new traditions and bring people together around the fire in a timeless, but unexpected way. So turn on the oldies, hide the devices, set up your outdoor living space, and create a fire-roasted panini bar outside to enjoy a new way of dining your friends and family won’t forget.
Panini Bar Ingredients
- Young Chedder
- Oven Dried Tomatos
- Garden Basil
- Pesto Sauce
Dips & Jams
- Cranberry Relish
- Olive Tapenade
- Sea Salt
Preparation | Cooking Instructions | Tips
- Apply cooking spray or butter to inside of pie irons
- Cut bread to fit pie irons (typically 5x5 or 9x5)
- Spread butter or olive oil generously to both sides of each slice of bread
- Add cheese to top and bottom bread slices and add sandwich toppings and garnishes
- Place sandwich inside pie iron, tightly close clasp and place on grill for 3-5 minutes
- Remove pie iron from grill, open clasp and lift up one side of iron
- Safely remove sandwich from iron, slice in half and enjoy with your favorite dip or as is!
- Apple cider
- Unoaked Chardonnay
- Pinot Noir Rose
- Octoberfest IPA